About this item:
- Introducing 100% mulberry chiffon silk scarf designs. As an artist we embrace art into your outfit with these lovely scarves.
- Beautifully designed to enhance ones look.
- To be worn around neck, over the shoulders, or around the waist.
- Can be an excellent gift.The iconic Mulberry tree is used as a classic monogram, modernized with new color combinations.
- Special summer, spring and autumn designs.
” Art is not what you see; but what you make others see” - Edgar Degas.
- Material : 100% mulberry silk.
- Fabric : Chiffon Silk.
- Shape : Rectangle.
- Size : 175cm X 110cm approximately.
- Thickness : 1.2mm.
- Weight : 50(g) / Piece.
- Rolled hem by hand.
- Cold wash only.
- Low iron if necessary.
- Genuine silk easily gets wrinkled, however, only low iron and line dry in shade immediately makes it brilliant to the normal condition!
What's in the package:
- A gorgeous designer scarf (1 piece).
:: Behind the Scenes :: http://www.wendyslookbook.com/2011/04/behind-the-scenes-25-ways-to-wear-a-scarf/ The Infinity vs. DIY Infinity =D :: http://wendyslookbook.com The difference is very subtle - the first fold. The Infinity is folded along the diagonal while the DIY Infinity is folded in half, horizontally. The Infinity starts off as a triangle, whereas the DIY Infinity begins as a rectangle. It seems like a trivial difference, but due to the shape, the Infinity fold works best with square scarves whereas the DIY version can be pulled off on thicker longer scarves. Also, because of the different starting shapes, the way the scarves drape are also slightly different. I wanted to include both in case people had trouble with the Infinity fold on their scarves, but due to the speed of the video, the first step was a bit harder to convey :( For scarf tutorial videos on how to tie these styles, please select which box you would like to see at the end. Scarves are great for every season - from light chiffon scarves for Spring and Summer to voluminous cashmere scarves for Fall to thick wool scarves for Winter - scarves are the perfect accessory to compliment any outfit. Thank you for watching! :: Scarves :: Box 1 - 6 :: Alexander McQueen silk skull scarf (http://bit.ly/GMjttl) Box 7 - 12 :: Louis Vuitton silk-cashmere leopard scarf Box 13 - 18 :: Nordstrom cashmere scarves Box 19 - 22 :: Missoni multi-color scarf Box 23 - 25 :: Thrifted flower printed scarf
25 Ways to Wea...:: Behind the Scenes :: http://www.wendyslookbook.com/2011/04/...
I love this scarf, I wear it all year round.
Posted by Rachel Maxey on Mar 10th 2018
I love this scarf, I wear it all year round. I live in a southern state that has summer 10 months out of the year. So many of my silk scarves I don't wear when it is really hot, because I don't want to get perspiration on it (actually, darhlin', we southern ladies don't perspire, we "glow"). This one is lightweight enough and airy enough that it is still comfortable. With the Chiffon and silk mixture the scarf is not as delicate as a silk twill and can handle a little bit of "glow."