About this item:
- Introducing 100% mulberry chiffon silk scarf designs. As an artist we embrace art into your outfit with these lovely scarves.
- Beautifully designed to enhance ones look.
- To be worn around neck, over the shoulders, or around the waist.
- Can be an excellent gift.The iconic Mulberry tree is used as a classic monogram, modernized with new color combinations.
- Special summer, spring and autumn designs.
” Art is not what you see; but what you make others see” - Edgar Degas.
- Material : 100% mulberry silk.
- Fabric : Chiffon Silk.
- Shape : Rectangle.
- Size : 175cm X 110cm approximately.
- Thickness : 1.2mm.
- Weight : 50(g) / Piece.
- Rolled hem by hand.
- Cold wash only.
- Low iron if necessary.
- Genuine silk easily gets wrinkled, however, only low iron and line dry in shade immediately makes it brilliant to the normal condition!
What's in the package:
- A gorgeous designer scarf (1 piece).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this scarf, I wear it all year round. I live in a southern state that has summer 10 months out of the year. So many of my silk scarves I don't wear when it is really hot, because I don't want to get perspiration on it (actually, darhlin', we southern ladies don't perspire, we "glow"). This one is lightweight enough and airy enough that it is still comfortable. With the Chiffon and silk mixture the scarf is not as delicate as a silk twill and can handle a little bit of "glow."